Features & Benefits
- Powers 16-circuits of your home with the 100-amp, NEMA 3R (indoor or outdoor rated) transfer switch with aluminum enclosure
- 5-Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- True Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- “Generac generators and engines are Engineered and Built in the USA*
- *Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts”
- Generac’s G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- 24/7•365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures: Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Smart, User-Friendly Controls. Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Wireless Monitoring FREE with every Guardian Series Home Standby Generator allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and maintenance alerts. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance. With Mobile Link, you are taken care of before the next power outage.